NAVY CHILDREN SCHOOL, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI
(Recognised by the Delhi Govt as a Private Unaided School, Affiliated with CBSE and Managed by Navy Education Society (Regd))
ADVERTISEMENT FOR POST OF OFFICE ASSISTANT IN THE NAVY CHILDREN SCHOOL, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI
1. Applications are invited for the post of Office Assistant in the Navy Children School, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi purely on contractual basis:-
- Graduation/ equivalent from a UGC recognised institution/ University.
- Should have sound knowledge of accounting & office procedures.
- Minimum two years of experience of office work/ accounting and should be conversant with Tally software.
- Age - Below 35 years as on date of appointment.
3. How to Apply
- Application forms can be downloaded from web site www.ncsdelhi.nesnavy.in.
- Duly filled application form along with relevant documents of educational qualifications and Rs 100/- are required to be submitted at NCS Delhi by 1400hrs on 17 July 2021. Alternatively, candidates can follow the procedure as under:-
- Transfer Rs 100/- electronically to School Bank Account Name- Navy Children School, (Account Number – 279010100047782, IFSC – UTIB0000279)
- Scan the filled and signed application form and relevant documents of educational qualifications.
- Email scanned application form, relevant documents of educational qualifications and payment details to email@example.com by 1400hrs on 17 July 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding written test/ interview/demonstration task, by means of telephone and email.
- The School Management reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement.
Address: Satya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
Tel: 011-24671892/26874200, Email_Id: firstname.lastname@example.org