NAVY CHILDREN SCHOOL, CHANAKYAPURI, NEW DELHI
(Recognised by the Delhi Govt as a Private Unaided School, Affiliated with CBSE and Managed by Navy Education Society (Regd))
1. Applications are invited for the post of TGT (Maths) and TGT (English) in the Navy Children School, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi purely on ad hoc basis:-
- B.A/ B,Sc Degree studied as a regular course and qualified with at least 60% marks with relevant subject from recognized university/institution.
- Bachelor of Education in relevant subject as a regular course and qualified with at least 50% marks from recognized university/institution.
- Should have studied the relevant subject at Sr Secondary also.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having regular Masters’ Degree in relevant subject from a recognized university and/ or experience of teaching in relevant subject in recognized school(s).
- Age – below 45 years as on date of appointment.
3. How to Apply
- Application form can be downloaded from web site www.ncsdelhi.nesnavy.in
- The candidates can follow the procedure as under:-
- Transfer Rs 100/- electronically to School Bank Account (Account Name – Navy Children School, Account Number – 279010100047782, IFSC – UTIB0000279)
- Scan the filled and signed application form and relevant documents of educational qualifications.
- Email scanned application form, relevant documents of educational qualifications and payment details to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1400hrs on 18 Oct 2021.
- Alternately, hard copy of duly filled application forms along with relevant documents of educational qualifications and electronic payment details can be submitted at the school reception by 1400 hrs on 18 Oct 2021.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated regarding, interview and demonstration classes, by means of telephone and email.
- The School Management reserves the right to change or cancel the requirement.
Address: Satya Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
Tel: 011-24671892/26874200, Email_Id: email@example.com